Thursday, September 9, 2010

Admission to Graduation Course by I.G.N.O.U. and N.I.I.T.

I.G.N.O.U. or Indira Gandhi National Open University in collaboration with N.I.I.T. or National Institute of Information Technology has introduced world class Under Graduate Course B.Sc. – I.T. or Bachelor of Science – Information Technology for those who have finished their School Education.

Keeping in mind, the prospects of Job opportunities, this course in collaboration with various factories is offering Practical Classes. Further, both I.G.N.O.U. and N.I.I.T. have decided to jointly offer world class M.B.A. Course and B.Sc. – I.T. classes.

Practical classes will be conducted on B.P.O., knowledge enhancement in Information Technology, Job Training and Job preparation Training. Further, it has been decided that M.B.A. Course will be conducted for the employed, by both these institutions very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment