Friday, September 10, 2010

British Council, Chennai offers English Speaking Course.

The British Council Division at Chennai offers English Speaking Course. To register for a free eligibility test, please call 044-42050600. The last date for registering for this eligibility test is 18 September 2010. For further details, contact:

British Council,
737, Anna Salai, 
Chennai - 600002.
Telephone: 044-42050600
E-mail: chennai.enquiry@in.britishcouncil.org .

The British Council, Chennai will be open from 9.00 AM to 7.00 PM on Mondays to Saturdays.  Speak to British Council in English, earn more opportunities.  

Please refer: www.britishcouncil.org.in .

6 comments:

  1. respected sir.... i heared abt.. british council, give free english couching.. is it right or wrong..? am in chennai.. I need to study british english course.. and i want to know... if the course is free are not.. or please send me the fees structure.. to my mail-id... s_ifar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. heared abt.. british council, give free english couching.. is it right or wrong..? am in chennai.. I need to study british english course.. and i want to know... if the course is free are not.. or please send me the fees structure.. to my mail-id... sudhakars6781@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of you may contact the British Council, Chennai using the contact details I have given in this article and they are much polite in answering your queries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sir, i'm srinivasa ragavan.d i like to join british english course .please send the eligibility test date to my e-mail id ragavanpm91@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLO SIR THIS IS KABIR FROM CHENNAI I AM STUDYING B.SC MATHEMATICS 2ND YEAR I WNAT TO JOIN IN BRITISH COUNCIL ADULT COURSE I WANT THE FEES DETIALS SO PLZ TELL ME QUICKLY SIRMY MAIL ID IS syedkabirali28@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete