Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore joins hands with I.C.A.I., New Delhi.

The Bharathiyar University situated at Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu has joined hands with The Institute of Chartered Accountants’ of India or I.C.A.I., New Delhi in offering Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses through correspondence.

Eligibility conditions for Under Graduate Courses:


A candidate should have completed the C.A. beginners or C.A. Inter level conducted by I.C.A.I. to join in B.B.A. or Bachelor of Business Administration and B.Com. or Bachelor of Commerce conducted by Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore.

The candidate who wish to join in M.Com. or Master of Commerce and M.B.A. or Master of Business Administration conducted by Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore should have completed an Under Graduate course from any one of the recognized Universities in India or should have completed C.A. or Chartered Accountant Course conducted by I.C.A.I. or should have completed B.B.A. or Bachelor of Business Administration / B.Com. or Bachelor of Commerce course conducted by Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore in affiliation with I.C.A.I., New Delhi.

Applications for the above courses are available in the following websites:
[a] www.icai.org or [b] www.bu.ac.in .

No comments:

Post a Comment