Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Top 10 Business Schools of India.

The list of Top 10 Business Schools of India has been announced.  The ranking has been decided on the basis of imparting excellent Education and Placement of students etc.  A survey on the said basis has been conducted by the "Hindustan Times" and "TNS India".

In this list, like previous year the Indian Institute of Management or I.I.M., Ahmadabad has secured first place.  The Indian Institute of Management or I.I.M., Bengaluru and I.I.M., Kolkata have secured the 2nd and 3rd places respectively.  The other institutes from 4th place to 10th place are as follows:
* Indian School of Business or I.S.B., Hyderabad;
* Indian Institute of Management or I.I.M., Lucknow;
* X.L.R.I., Jamshedpur;
* Indian Institute of Management or I.I.M., Indore;
* F.M.S., New Delhi;
* S.P.Jain, Mumbai; and
* Jamnalal Bajaj, Mumbai.

Hope this list will give all the candidates impetus to join in the Top 10 Business Schools of India.

No comments:

Post a Comment